Saturday, April 4

This Week's Blog Finds

This week was all bout the Easter Party but amongst the pom pom (a.k.a bunny tails) making, goody bag packing, egg hiding (& finding) and photo taking, I did find some spare minutes to browse the net..
[Source: 1; 2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 7; 8]
1. The prettiest way to wrap your gifts this Spring

2. These Cinnamon Crumb Coffee Cake Waffles look so good!

3. I love this If the Internet was a High School sketch, showing what popular websites would be like as people, it's so clever!

4. If you don't want to bother with piping, these Dipped Colorblock Sugar Cookies are a great idea

5. These Large DIY Hand Lettered Artwork would make a great addition to your wall...

6. Last week I said these were the cutest thing I've ever seen... well Ashley Rose at Sugar & Cloth has
surpassed herself with these Ice Cream Cone Macarons - Adorable!

7. I love to string my Birthday for as long as possible so these Birthday Countdown Boxes are perfect - Somebody make some for me next year please!

8. More waffles! The thought of these Mini Peanut Butter and Jelly Waffles is making my mouth water. I really need a waffle maker!

Hope you have a lovely Easter Weekend- Don't eat too many eggs!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment