Wednesday, April 22

April's Unblock

In case you haven't seen the previous posts about it, this year I am following (and having a go at) The Jealous Curator's Creative Unblock challenges (Catch up here!). This month's challenge was all about transforming an object. Even the though the challenge called to use said object to make a sculpture, I took the brief kind of loosely because I wanted something functional...
It could probably be argued that I haven't 'transformed' my object, just added some colour but it's all supposed to be fun and that's what I felt like doing!
I bought the wooden bowl for about 50p from my local Tip shop and 'attacked' it with some Sharpie Paint Pens. I'm pretty pleased with the results!
Plus now I have somewhere special to put all my loose change (and stuff) instead of dumping it at the bottom of my handbag, never to be seen again!
x
(Visit The Jealous Curator to find out more and follow #creativeUNblock on Instagram to see how others are interpreting the challenges)

No comments:

Post a Comment